BEST BANKS IN AMERICA™
April 21-22, 2022
The ONLY Conference for Top-Performing Banks – and Those That Aspire to Join Them!
The Best Banks in America™ Super Conference is the most crucial event your executive team must attend for 2022
CEO, First Volunteer Bank
The content covered at the Super Conference is 10-20 years ahead of what we hear at other bank conferences—we stopped going to most of those.
This program is at the core of the strategies that helped us achieve a 2.0 ROA. We would NEVER miss this conference.
President & CEO, First National Bank of Syracuse
Named one of the Top 100 banks under $1 Billion each of the last 2 years, ranking as high as #2 overall
Named #2 Bank Under $1 Billion by SNL
Roxanne showed us how to double our growth. We hit our loan growth goal for the year by the end of June… in our first year, with Roxanne Emmerich’s help! We’ve had employees in banking for 20 to 30 years who say they wish they’d started this program 20 years ago.
I’m thrilled to give you this exclusive invitation to the 7th Annual Best Banks in America™ Super Conference!
As always, this year we’ll be bringing together an elite group of entrepreneurial bank CEOs, executives, and directors to explore how to catapult to an even higher level of performance.
THIS IS THE ONLY CONFERENCE FOR TOP 5% PERFORMING BANKS—and those that aspire to get there and stay there.
For the last seven years, THIS has been where high-performance banks have sent their executives and directors to discover the breakthrough strategies they need to get to the next level. We’re committed to ensuring these necessary connections and innovations continue because they’re more essential than ever.
Unlike most every other conference that caters to everyone, this conference is only for elite bank executives who already are in mastery-and are ambitiously seeking the next level.
In contrast to the other banking conferences, the Super Conference is 100% focused on transforming your bank’s performance in all the areas that matter—core deposit growth, NIM improvment, and other key breakthrough areas. There’s no fluff, no sales pitches from vendors, and no “theory”.
You’ll end the conference with a blueprint for high performance, based on the real strategies of results-oriented banks that are revered by their peers—strategies that work NOW, in 2022.
On this page, you’ll find everything you need to know about this year’s conference.
But I must warn you…
Don’t sit on this invitation.
Book seats now for you and your entire executive team as this information is crucial for 2022.
Don’t be left out!
Join the Best-Run Banks in America at the 7th Annual Super Conference
Where Ambitious and Elite Result-Oriented Bankers Gather to Share the Power Secrets of the New Game of Banking
What Do You Do When the Top Futurists/Consultants Predict a Rapid Deterioration of Profits for Traditional Banks?
McKinsey & Company estimates that legacy financial brands will experience a decline in profits of 20 to 60 percent by 2025.
PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has an even more dismal prediction, forecasting that by 2030, less than 10 years from now, the market economy may not include traditional banks at all!
Do you want to be immersed in the impending carnage within the banking industry or do you want to use it to your advantage? Through crisis comes opportunity. The banks that will survive are the ones whose executives change with the times and understand that standing still is the same as falling behind. What worked in the past does not work anymore.
Your only path forward begins at the Super Conference. It’s a can’t-miss event for CEOs and executives who want to align their teams, stop relying upon what worked years ago, and get results right now. It’s where ambitious, elite, results-oriented bankers and influential keynote speakers gather to share powerful secrets of the new world of banking.
The Super Conference is the ONLY place to capitalize on your opportunity to:
- Collect immediately applicable templates and blueprints you can install quickly to see results within just a few weeks
- Hear from thought leaders (not salespeople at a pitch fest) revered for how they inspired and transformed some of the best businesses in this country
- Create a plan to seize the new opportunities created by the upcoming economic debacle while balancing out the risks
- Hear some of the top-performing bank CEOs share some of the secrets of what helped them pull ahead in a sustainable way
- Seize strategies to emerge stronger in a world where the No. 1 area of opportunity is the transformation of the client experience – most banks are lightyears behind and don’t realize it
You need clarity, solid, proven advice, and real answers –
the Super Conference is where to find them
Save $1,000 with Early Bird Pricing through March 1st
A TALE OF TWO BANKERS…
Twenty-five years ago, two young men graduated from the same university.
They both aspired to become CEOs.
They both got degrees in accounting and finance and got similar master’s degrees.
They both got jobs in community banking, worked hard and eventually, became CEO.
But there was a significant difference.
Over the years, one man (allegedly) “resigned” as CEO from a couple of banks and was picked up as a sub-C-suite executive on multiple occasions between not-so-golden parachuting expeditions. His reputation slowly diminished until it was stuck with a “can’t get it done” stigma.
The other man built a reputation that kept shining brighter and brighter. He had the Midas touch and his renown preceded him wherever he went. He had the systems and knowledge to turn around glacier-pace, melting banks and was handsomely rewarded with higher and higher salaries and compensation packages.
What Made the Difference?
Have you ever wondered what makes this kind of difference in the lives of leaders? It isn’t in-born talent or dedication or IQ.
It isn’t that one person wanted success more than the other.
Here are at least a handful of key differences:
- The leader’s humility
- Emotional intelligence
- A passion for learning from the “masters”
- Ability to implement what is proven to work (not being a “sheeple”)
- Acquiring and applying the right knowledge from the right industry conferences
Those who are and want to be the best bank executives gather and mastermind with other elite, results-oriented CEOs and executives.
If you’re going to attend ONE conference this year, it has to be
The Best Banks In America™ Super Conference
LIVE Event | April 21-22, 2022 | Florida
Why Are Bank Execs and Board Members Raving About The Best Banks in America Super Conference?
(Profit Growth is Just One of the Reasons)
It is possible to transcend the disruption that plagues the industry. The Institute for Extraordinary Banking™ designed this conference to pull together the most revered community bank leaders…
The elite, results-oriented, ambitious, entrepreneurial bank executives and board members who are brave enough to accept the challenge of leading this industry into the next half century.
I want you to consider for a moment what’s possible for you. At this point in history, there’s both real danger and enormous opportunity.
- Catalyze a community of raving fans who eagerly want to share your brand…
- Scale faster by engaging your team in a BIGGER, BETTER VISION of the impact you can create for your community…
- Attract and keep results-oriented “A-players” who can drive you to new levels of achievement…
- Create a true competitive advantage (far beyond and better than “we have great customer service”) that attracts the elite customers in your market… all willing to pay you much more for that advantage…
- Own a sustainable system—fully installed in your bank—to launch you into the top 10% of your peers in every metric that matters to you: ROA, NIM, loan growth, deposit growth, loan quality, efficiency ratio…
What This Conference is NOT...
- It is NOT about boring, dry vendor pitches. Unlike most banking conferences today, there are NO vendor pitches. Period. We bring in highly successful bankers and handpicked, premier, expert speakers to show you how to be more effective and successful.
- It is NOT just about “positive thinking” and motivation—although you will feel highly motivated when you leave. “Motivation” is a far too simplistic answer to tough problems. You need REAL ANSWERS, clarity, and solid, proven advice—and that’s exactly what you will get when you attend.
- It is NOT a place to “send your people.” Frankly, if that’s what you’re thinking, don’t bother. This is the place for you—the CEO, with your key leaders and board members—to find out what the country’s most ambitious and entrepreneurial banks know and do differently. This is a unique opportunity to get together with your top leaders so you agree on a plan and hit the ground running when you get back.
- It IS about providing you with the ONLY opportunity to see, in great depth, exactly how your peers are breaking through the deposit growth challenge to achieve phenomenal new levels of core deposits.
President & CEO, Home State Bank, 2016 Extraordinary Bank of the Year
Through the first quarter our core deposits are up by $7 million... 58% of our annual goal… in the first quarter!
We set our goal to grow our core deposits by $1 million a month, $12 million for the year, and through the first quarter of 2015 we are up $7 million. We believe what we are doing is making a difference!
Save $1,000 with Early Bird Pricing through March 1st
The Champion’s Code: Building Relationships Through Life Lessons of Integrity and Accountability from the Sports World to the Business World with Ross Bernstein
What do you do now to combat the Great Resignation? We have your solution. There are reasons certain teams win consistently and others don’t…and best-selling author Ross Bernstein knows why because he’s spent decades studying the DNA of championship teams. He’ll share what it takes to become the best of the best, exploring along the way the fine line between cheating and gamesmanship in sports as it relates to values and integrity in the workplace. He’ll challenge you to think about the differentiators you and your bank possess which would ultimately lead customers to choose to do business with you or be influenced and led by you. Bernstein’s message reinforces the fact that individuals win games, but TEAMS win championships.
Through Bernstein’s inspirational stories and poignant life lessons from the world of sports, you’ll transform your understanding of how to:
- Create a “culture of excellence” by giving extraordinary customer service…
- Generate momentum by utilizing the “currency of karma”…
- Follow your moral compass to win “the right way,” with respect, ethics, and integrity…
- Be a better leader and create more buy-in by embracing change and failure…
- Evolve your people from “order takers” to “trusted partners” by enhancing the quality of their relationships…
The Future of Banking: Turn Disruption and Change Into Opportunity and Advantage with Roxanne Emmerich
You’re not imagining it: the environment you’re operating in has never looked quite like this before. Economists are predicting the Fed will raise rates repeatedly this year. If that were the only issue, you’d know what to do. But combine that with an unprecedented volume of attacks against your very best customers by your competitors…and then pile on the implications of cryptocurrency, blockchain, and everybody else coming to eat your lunch. Things start to get exceedingly VUCA—volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous. Smart, results-oriented bankers know they need to shift their strategies quickly…but how?
Roxanne Emmerich has earned her “futurist” merit badge. She predicted the mortgage loan debacle long before it happened and forewarned banks about the craziness and competitiveness for deposits before the last big deposit crisis. You’re going to want to hear her thoughts on what to be concerned about next. But remain calm…in addition to predictions, she’ll provide strategy on how to get ahead (and stay ahead) of what’s likely to take out bankers who are committed to remaining unaware.
Save $1,000 with Early Bird Pricing through March 1st
Great program to become a better executive and even better program to become a greater being.
CEO, Farmers State Bank of Alto Pass
Frequently Asked Questions
Not even close.
There. Are. Absolutely. No. Pitches. Period.
Just you and a few hundred of the most elite bank executives in the country.
Nobody’s born an “elite banker.” And no bank starts as a top performer. If you have the sincere, burning desire to get there, no matter where you are right now, this is the place you need to be, and these are the people you need to be around. They are doing what you aspire to do. Honestly, while this is an elite group, it’s also a modest group. You’ll find very successful leaders who welcome the opportunity to share what they’ve learned, what’s working, and how they can help you. Don’t miss your opportunity to meet them.
Every one of the top 100 banks in America shares two common traits: paranoia and humility. They’re always a little paranoid that someone’s going to come along and eat their lunch. That’s what keeps them sharp. And they’re humble… they know they too need to keep growing, and they’re always looking to gain the next slight edge that will keep them in the driver’s seat in their markets. If you’re really at the top of your game, you already know this, and I suspect you’ll be at the Super Conference eager to pick up that “one thing” that will transform your future possibilities.
That’s exactly the problem. Our research shows that banks with $7 to $9 million in assets per employee never say they are “too busy.” They are calm and orderly, with everyone aligned with their predictable success system.
However, the opposite is true with banks with $2 to $4 million in assets per employee: almost their entire team is overwhelmed. There’s a fire to put out every hour.
So it’s your choice… do you want to be a firefighter or an elite banker?
Honestly, we strongly recommend that you don’t. Unless your top people are ready to commit to transformation—to becoming an even better elite community bank—you shouldn’t tune in. While you need your people to attend, they need you—the CEO, the leader—with them to help them place everything they gain here into the context of your vision.
Change your schedule. You won’t regret it.